Eight attorneys in the Grand Rapids and Southfield offices of Warner Norcross + Judd LLP have been named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list.
Best Lawyers is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Warner attorneys named as Ones to Watch 2021 are:
- Ashley G. Chrysler: commercial litigation
- DeAndre' Harris: labor and employment law – management
- Charlie Quigg: antitrust law
- Allyson R. Terpsma: labor and employment law – management
- Daniel G. Bonucchi: corporate law, mergers and acquisitions law
- Zainab S. Hazimi: labor and employment litigation
- John C. Muhs: corporate governance and compliance law, corporate law
- Adam T. Ratliff: appellate practice
A total of 102 Warner attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd builds a better partnership with its clients. Warner is a corporate law firm with 230 attorneys practicing in nine offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Detroit, Midland, Macomb County, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing, Holland and Bloomfield Hills. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com, follow us on Twitter @WNJLLP or connect on LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #