In order to better serve the needs of its growing client base in Macomb County, Warner opened a second office in the Metro Detroit area in April, 2006.
The Macomb County office, located at 45000 River Ridge Dr., Suite 300, provides greater convenience and flexibility for clients headquartered in Macomb. This location complements the firm’s office in Detroit. Matthew Casey is the Executive Partner and Cassandra Tucker is Regional Office Administrator.
Macomb County is the third largest in area and the fourth largest in population in the state of Michigan. Macomb County has more than 127,000 people living within 36.8 square miles. It is the fastest growing area in Michigan of at least 100,000 people, according to the United States Census.
The area is home to more than 3,500 commercial and industrial businesses and is located about 30 miles northeast of downtown Detroit.
From Grand Rapids:
- Take I-96 East for 51.3 miles.
- Merge onto I-69 North via Exit 89 toward Flint. 54.1 miles.
- Merge onto I-75 South via Exit 133 toward Ann Arbor/Detroit. 39.4 miles.
- Merge onto M-59 East via Exit 77A toward Utica. 16.4 miles.
- Turn right onto River Ridge Dr. .1 miles - River Ridge Dr. is .1 miles past Romeo Plank Dr. If you reach Rivergate Dr., you've gone about .2 miles too far.
From Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW):
- Start out going South on William G. Rogell Dr. toward E Service Rd. 1.2 miles.
- Stay straight to go onto Merriman Rd. 0.1 miles.
- Merge onto I-94 East toward Detroit 42.2 miles.
- Take Exit 240B toward M-59 W / Utica. 0.4 miles.
- Merge onto William P. Rosso Hwy. 0.4 miles.
- William P. Rosso Hwy become Hall Rd. 3.9 miles.
- Make a U-turn onto Hall Rd / M-59. 0.06 miles.
- Take the first right onto River Ridge Dr. 0.1 miles.
- 45000 River Ridge Dr., Ste. 300 is on the left.