At Warner, a wide variety of goods and services are needed to support our firm’s mission of building a better partnership and providing the best possible client service. Our Supplier Diversity Program gives us a platform to reinvest in our local communities by identifying and engaging with diverse companies in the areas where we work and live. Our goal is to increase the number of diverse vendors in our network. Building a database of vendors is the first step. Our team members will reference this list when seeking to hire a vendor.
Our Expectations of Vendors
Our commitment to our clients is to provide them the best possible client service at a competitive price. We expect that our vendors will commit themselves to helping us fulfilling that commitment. Our vendors must be able to meet our critical deadlines, while providing the highest quality of customer service and competitive pricing.
Warner Norcross + Judd maintains a database that we use to identify suppliers for potential procurement opportunities. If your company delivers high quality products or services and wishes to be considered to help meet our procurement needs, please complete the online supplier registration form.
Warner Norcross + Judd recognizes certification of minority-owned and women-owned businesses from the following organizations:
- For minority- or women-owned businesses, any issuing city or state agency;
- For minority-owned businesses, the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) or any regional council;
- For women-owned businesses, the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) or any of its partner organizations; and
- You may also be a self-identified minority- or women-owned business.
Warner Norcross + Judd defines -
- A minority-owned business as a company that is at least 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by one or more minority persons who are U.S. citizens.
- A women-owned business as a company that is at least 51 percent owned, managed and controlled by one or more women who are U.S. citizens.
For additional information about our Supplier Diversity Program, e-mail us at DEI_External_Relationship_Subcommittee@wnj.com.