Fifteen Warner Norcross + Judd LLP attorneys have been named Lawyers of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America® 2020.
Best Lawyers is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. Attorneys named as 2020 Lawyers of the Year are:
- Loren M. Andrulis – Grand Rapids Securities/Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year
- Andrea J. Bernard – Grand Rapids Labor and Employment Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Jeffrey W. Bracken – Lansing Construction Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- John V. Byl – Grand Rapids Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Robert M. Davies – Grand Rapids Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Douglas A. Dozeman – Grand Rapids Intellectual Properties Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Stephen B. Grow – Grand Rapids Bankruptcy Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Mark K. Harder – Grand Rapids Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year
- Scott D. Hubbard – Grand Rapids Water Lawyer of the Year
- Christian E. Meyer – Grand Rapids Real Estate Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Louis C. Rabaut – Grand Rapids Management Labor Lawyer of the Year
- Richard A. Roane – Grand Rapids Family Lawyer of the Year
- Alan T. Rogalski – Detroit Health Care Lawyer of the Year
- David L.J.M. Skidmore – Grand Rapids Trust and Estates Litigation Lawyer of the year
- Bruce C. Young – Grand Rapids Business Organizations Lawyer of the Year
A total of 103 Warner attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd builds a better partnership with its clients. Warner is a corporate law firm with 230 attorneys practicing in nine offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Detroit, Midland, Macomb County, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing, Holland and Bloomfield Hills. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com, follow us on Twitter @WNJLLP or connect on LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #