Seventeen attorneys in the Grand Rapids and Detroit offices of Warner Norcross + Judd LLP have been named to the Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch list.
Best Lawyers is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Warner attorneys named as Ones to Watch 2023 are:
- Paul H. Beach: commercial litigation
- Ashley G. Chrysler: commercial litigation
- Haley E. Clough: trusts and estates
- Brandon J. Cory: real estate litigation
- Kelsey M. Dame: labor and employment law – management
- DeAndre’ Harris: labor and employment law – management
- M. Johnny Pinjuv: mergers and acquisitions law; real estate law
- Charles R. Quigg: antitrust law; criminal defense – white-collar
- Emily S. Rucker: commercial litigation
- Margaret C. Stalker: environmental litigation
- Allyson Terpsma: labor and employment law – management
- Carly A. Zagaroli: commercial litigation; insurance law
- Daniel G. Bonucchi: corporate law; mergers and acquisitions law
- Zainab S. Hazimi: commercial litigation; labor and employment litigation
- John C. Muhs: corporate governance and compliance law; corporate law
- Adam T. Ratliff: appellate practice; criminal defense – white-collar
- Jeffrey S. Segal: health care law; tax law
A total of 108 Warner attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2023.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP builds a better partnership with our clients. An AmLaw 200 firm, we’re one of Michigan’s largest law firms focused on providing the best legal solutions and exceptional client service to organizations throughout the world. Connect with us on wnj.com, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
# # #