Sept. 20, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
The Ilitch School hosted an event to discuss two of the most important issues facing the global vehicle industry:
- Recruiting and retaining the next generation of industry leaders.
- Developing and maintaining a secure and sustainable supply chain.
Wayne State students, faculty, alumni and friends were invited to attend the free event, which included insightful discussions among Ilitch School faculty and industry leaders followed by Q&A sessions with the audience.
Warner partner Homayune Ghaussi was a panelist in “PANEL 2: Current and Future State of the Global Supply Chain.” See details about the two panels below.
PANEL 1: Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Talent for the Automotive Industry
Moderated by Lori Sisk, WSU Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Lottie Holland, director of diversity, inclusion, engagement & EEO compliance, Stellantis
- Connie Rightmer, VP of compensation and benefits, ZF Group
- J. Scot Sharland, CEO emeritus, Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)
PANEL 2: Current and Future State of the Global Supply Chain
Moderated by Tim Butler, WSU Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Homayune Ghaussi, partner, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- Renee Wawrzynski, director of demand and supply planning and scheduling, GM
- Tingting Yan, WSU Mike Ilitch School of Business
About the Mike Ilitch School of Business Dean’s Executive Speaker Series
The 2022 Automotive Summit is part of the Ilitch School Dean’s Executive Speaker Series. What does the future of business look like? How are we growing, moving and changing? To address these pivotal questions, the school launched the Dean’s Executive Speaker Series in January 2021. The series is aimed at Wayne State University students and alumni but is open to the broader community. The series is presented by the Ilitch School’s Graduate Programs Office.
For more information about this event, please contact Steve Townsend at 313-577-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.