Eleven Warner Norcross + Judd LLP attorneys have been named Lawyers of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America® 2019.
Best Lawyers is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. Attorneys named as 2019 Lawyers of the Year are:
- Jeffrey W. Bracken – Lansing Construction Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Dennis J. Donohue – Grand Rapids Water Law Lawyer of the Year
- Kevin G. Dougherty – Grand Rapids Product Liability Litigation-Defendants Lawyer of the Year
- Robert A. Dubault – Grand Rapids Labor Law Lawyer of the Year
- Stephen B. Grow – Grand Rapids Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law Lawyer of the Year
- Shane B. Hansen – Grand Rapids Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year
- Jay A. Kennedy – Detroit Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Jonathan P. Kok – Grand Rapids Employment Law Lawyer of the Year
- Norbert F. Kugele – Grand Rapids Employee Benefits Law Lawyer of the Year
- Laura Morris – Grand Rapids Trusts and Estates Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Bruce C. Young – Grand Rapids Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law Lawyer of the Year
A total of 101 Warner attorneys have been selected for The Best Lawyers in America® 2019.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP builds a better partnership with our clients. An AmLaw 200 firm, we’re one of Michigan’s largest law firms focused on providing the best legal solutions and exceptional client service to organizations throughout the world. Connect with us on wnj.com, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
# # #