Hosted By: Sterling Insurance Group and Warner
Sterling Insurance Group and Warner presented a webinar on cyber liability. Norbert Kugele, Jason Byrne, Julie Gorajczyk and Quintin Meek presented on cyber insurance and the potential risks of having employees work remotely during this time. They also answered the following questions:
- What is the current legal landscape around cybersecurity?
- What do these laws require businesses to do?
- What are the key components of an insurance program that can be used to manage cyber risk?
- Are there particular areas of concern with these coverages in the COVID era of remote work?
- What steps can your business take to implement cost-effective risk management measures?