Thirteen Warner Norcross + Judd LLP attorneys have been named Lawyers of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America© 2023.
Best Lawyers® is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. Attorneys named as 2023 Lawyers of the Year are:
- Edward J. Bardelli – Grand Rapids Labor and Employment Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Andrea J. Bernard – Grand Rapids Construction Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Daniel P. Ettinger – Grand Rapids Environmental Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Gaëtan Gerville-Réache – Grand Rapids Appellate Lawyer of the Year
- Stephen B. Grow – Grand Rapids Bankruptcy Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Shane B. Hansen – Grand Rapids Securities Regulation Lawyer of the Year
- Scott D. Hubbard – Grand Rapids Water Lawyer of the Year
- Jay A. Kennedy – Detroit Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Lawyer of the Year
- Norbert F. Kugele – Grand Rapids Employee Benefits Lawyer of the Year
- David L.J.M. Skidmore – Grand Rapids Trust and Estates Lawyer of the Year
- Mark J. Wassink – Grand Rapids Corporate Lawyer of the Year
- Bruce C. Young – Grand Rapids Business Organizations Lawyer of the Year
- Lisa B. Zimmer – Detroit Employee Benefits Lawyer of the Year
A total of 108 Warner attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2023.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP builds a better partnership with our clients. An AmLaw 200 firm, we’re one of Michigan’s largest law firms focused on providing the best legal solutions and exceptional client service to organizations throughout the world. Connect with us on wnj.com, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
# # #