Twelve Warner Norcross + Judd LLP attorneys have been named Lawyers of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America© 2022.
Best Lawyers® is an annual peer-reviewed guide that denotes legal excellence in specific practice areas. Attorneys named as 2022 Lawyers of the Year are:
- Kenneth W. Beall – Lansing Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Jeffrey O. Birkhold – Grand Rapids Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Lawyer of the Year
- Jeffrey W. Bracken – Lansing Environmental Litigation Lawyer of the Year
- Catherine S. Collins – Grand Rapids Patent Lawyer of the Year
- Sean H. Cook – Detroit Tax Lawyer of the Year
- Dennis J. Donohue – Grand Rapids Water Lawyer of the Year
- Rozanne M. Giunta – Troy Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Lawyer of the Year
- Timothy L. Horner – Grand Rapids Securities/Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year
- Kurt A. Kissling – Detroit Environmental Lawyer of the Year
- Jonathan P. Kok – Grand Rapids Labor Law – Management Lawyer of the Year
- Matthew T. Nelson – Grand Rapids Appellate Lawyer of the Year
- Jeffrey A. Ott – Grand Rapids Corporate Lawyer of the Year
A total of 105 Warner attorneys have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2022.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd builds a better partnership with its clients. Warner is a corporate law firm with 230 attorneys practicing in nine offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Detroit, Midland, Macomb County, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing, Holland and Bloomfield Hills. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com, follow us on Twitter @WNJLLP or connect on LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #