Hosted By: Warner
We presented the first of our 2021 virtual Automotive Executive Roundtable Series focused on supply chain contracting issues, warranties and dealing with distressed customer and supplier issues. Warner’s supply chain attorneys answered your questions on current issues facing the automotive supply chain, including:
- Force majeure related to supply and delivery delays as a result of port congestion, labor shortages, raw material shortages and inclement weather.
- Addressing shipping issues, price increase demands, termination notices or other supply chain interruptions.
- Pre-litigation strategies.
- Warranty or cost recovery actions.
- Signs and steps to navigate financially distressed customers or suppliers.
For a copy of the recording, please contact Warner's Event Manager, Lori Folkertsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for future Automotive Executive Roundtable Series invitations for upcoming events scheduled for:
- June 16, 2021 – HR Challenges and Issues
- September 8, 2021 – TBD
- November 17, 2021 – TBD