Warner Norcross + Judd LLP has been recognized for the 21st consecutive year as one of the leading law firms in Michigan by Chambers USA 2023.
Warner has again been ranked as one of Michigan’s leading law firms in the areas of corporate, general commercial litigation and employee benefits and executive compensation.
Eight attorneys have been recognized for their work in the areas above. They are:
- Douglas A. Dozeman, general commercial litigation
- Michael J. Jones, corporate/mergers and acquisitions
- Anthony J. Kolenic Jr., employee benefits and executive compensation
- Mary Jo Larson, employee benefits and executive compensation
- Heidi A. Lyon, employee benefits and executive compensation
- Justin W. Stemple, employee benefits and executive compensation
- Stephen C. Waterbury, corporate/M&A
- Lisa B. Zimmer, employee benefits and executive compensation
Chambers USA is published annually by London-based Chambers and Partners, which highlights top firms and attorneys in each state.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP builds a better partnership with our clients. One of Michigan’s largest law firms, we’re focused on providing the best legal solutions and exceptional client service to organizations throughout the world. Connect with us on wnj.com, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
# # #