Warner Norcross & Judd LLP has been ranked one of the “Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report.
Four of the firm’s offices received top-tier ratings in multiple practice areas. Criteria for inclusion included firm practice areas, expertise, responsiveness, integrity, litigation and major legal matters, cost-effectiveness, pro-bono commitment and diversity.
Best Lawyers, which also produces the industry’s leading annual peer review of attorneys, teamed with U.S. News & World Report to conduct extensive surveys of attorneys included in Best Lawyers and from clients and attorneys submitted as references by law firms.
Warner Norcross was recognized in the first tier of law firms in Grand Rapids for the following areas of the law:
- Appellate practice
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / insolvency and reorganization
- Business organizations, including LLCs and partnerships
- Closely held companies and family businesses
- Employee benefits
- Employment – management
- Financial services regulation
- Health care
- International trade and finance
- Labor – management
- Commercial, environmental, intellectual property, patent, securities, trusts and estates, bankruptcy, banking and finance and management litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Natural resources
- Personal injury litigation
- Product liability litigation
- Real estate
- Trusts and estates
- Water law
Additionally, the firm’s Southfield and Macomb, Kalamazoo and Lansing offices were recognized as top-tier law firms. Southfield and Macomb were recognized for closely held companies and family businesses, commercial litigation, corporate, employee benefits, environmental, health care, regulatory enforcement litigation and tax.
Kalamazoo was recognized for commercial litigation, corporate, antitrust litigation, employment law and mediation. Lansing was recognized for eminent domain and condemnation, government relations and environmental litigation.
Warner Norcross also has 90 attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016. Attorneys from each of the firm’s eight offices were featured in the 2016 listings, which were released earlier this year.