Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022
OESA Conference Center
25925 Telegraph Rd
Virtual Option: Zoom
Warner Norcross + Judd LLP was the executive sponsor for the OESA 2022 Raw Materials Summit: Material Advantage held at the OESA Conference Center in Southfield, Mich. on Oct. 13, 2022.
Warner Associate Daniel Bonucchi joined a panel of industry experts to provide valuable insight concerning the numerous challenges facing the automotive raw materials market. Dan presented on best practices and strategies for raw material and supply chain contracting. His presentation covered various tactics and approaches to raw material contracting and provided a deep-dive examination of index-based pricing, including a roadmap for assessing your business’ existing risks and opportunities.
In addition to addressing contracting strategies, the event provided a robust materials market outlook and an understanding of material cost management tools and strategies from industry insiders. Attendees also had the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters during Q&A panel discussions and received actionable takeaways, as experts shared detailed analyses on materials from base metals to the energy and petrochemical sector along with rare earths and technology metals.
Event presenters included:
- Glenn Cannavo, Automotive OEM Manager, DSM Engineering Materials
- Peter Nagle, Senior Research Analyst, S&P Global Mobility
- Edwin Pope, Principal Analyst, S&P Global Mobility
- Terry Glass, Vice President, Polymers, Argus Media
- Mark Seddon, Senior Manager, Metals Consulting, Argus Media
- Chris Kristock, Vice President, Automotive Program, American Iron & Steel Institute
- Daniel Bonucchi, Associate, Warner Norcross + Judd LLP