Warner Norcross + Judd LLP is pleased to announce the launch of our new Client Payment Center, allowing us the ability to accept online payments from clients through our third-party vendor, LawPay. Now you will be able to make payments at your convenience – online, anytime, anywhere.
Here are some benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Make payments from any digital device.
- Pay multiple invoices at a time and have the flexibility to pay the invoice you choose.
- Make retainer payments and access your history of paid and outstanding invoices.
- Pay using a credit card or eCheck (similar to ACH).
- Payments will be received and processed much faster and show paid in your history on LawPay.
Please note for credit card payments, a nominal fee will be applied that is in line with industry standards.
To get started, please enroll in the “New to Warner” section of our Client Payment Center by filling out a New Client Payment form. Login instructions will be emailed to you after you complete the form. Please note the link you will receive will expire after 24 hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Warner’s accounting department. We look forward to elevating your client experience! Thank you for choosing us for your legal services.