Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Warner Executive Partner Monique Field-Foster is speaking at the Michigan Municipal League’s 2023 Spring Legislative Conference taking place on April 18 – 19, 2023, in Lansing. This conference will feature a variety of speakers during general and breakout sessions on the topics of housing, legislative activing, hiring practices, the issue of homelessness and more.
Also, back by popular demand is the breakfast with legislator’s event sponsored by the Michigan Association of Mayors.
This year’s general sessions will feature speakers from:
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
- Office of Rural Development
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- State Land Bank
- Community Economic Development Association of Michigan
- The League’s State and Federal Affairs Department
- And other leading Michigan organizations
Breakout education sessions planned include:
- Lobbying (basics and advanced)
- Using Barrier Free Design to Address Equity Issues
- Innovate Your Hiring Practices
- Addressing Homelessness
- And more
For more information about the event, click here. To register for the event, click here.