Hosted By: Association of Corporate Counsel
M&A is a core strategic option for companies to grow. With corporate balance sheets and confidence generally being strong, the volume of deals continues to be robust. In this roundtable discussion, we will review the fundamental process and important options that counsel should manage to optimize the outcome, including:
- Considerations when structuring the transaction
- Understanding when and how leverage changes as the deal evolves
- Uncovering risks in due diligence
- Understanding key deal terms, including recent trends and what's "market"
Join us at any of the following locations and stay after for Social Hour with drinks and appetizers:
- Southfield (Live and interactive presentation): Warner, 2000 Town Center, Suite 2700, Southfield, MI 48075 (next to The Westin)
- Grand Rapids (Live and interactive presentation) : Warner, 900 Fifth Third Center, 111 Lyon Street NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (complimentary parking available in the Fifth Third Center lot)
- Kalamazoo (Simulcast and interactive presentation): Warner, 401 E. Michigan Ave., Suite 200, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 (above Food Dance)
- Midland (Simulcast and interactive presentation): Warner, 715 E. Main Street, Suite 110, Midland, MI 48640 (East End Building)
- Linda Paullin-Hebden, Partner, Warner Norcross & Judd - Linda focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, investment adviser compliance and general corporate matters. She serves as securities compliance adviser to several registered investment advisers and as an adviser to closely held corporations and venture capital and private equity funds. Linda is chair of the firm's Business Practice Group.
- Michael J. Jones, Partner, Warner Norcross & Judd- Mike specializes in mergers and acquisitions and is co-chair of the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. He has successfully completed over 100 transactions involving billions of dollars in various industries, including manufacturing, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, automotive, energy, technology, software and furniture.