From the Chair - Jennifer Remondino
Our T&E practice continues to grow, and we have welcomed three new attorneys to our practice group recently. We are delighted to introduce you to Haley Clough, Erin Lasenby and Molly Williams.
Haley has a well-rounded background in T&E work, and she also has an extensive background in real estate. Erin’s practice focuses on tax compliance and strategy and creating uniquely-tailored tax planning for families, their businesses and their family offices. Molly concentrates her practice in both T&E and family law, and she helps families navigate challenging issues and plan for life-changing events.
Did You Hear?
- Warner T&E attorneys below have been selected as 2022 Top Lawyers by DBusiness:
- Sean Cook, Tax law
- Jay Kennedy, Tax law
- William Lentine, Tax law
- Warner T&E attorneys below were selected as 2021 Top Lawyers by Grand Rapids Magazine:
- Daniel Borst
- Carl Dufendach
- Laura Jeltema
- Susan Gell Meyers
- Jeffrey Power
- James Steffel
- W. Michael Van Haren
- Warner Norcross + Judd LLP has been ranked one of the 2022 “Best Law Firms” by Best Lawyers® and U.S. News & World Report, and the firm was recognized for multiple practices, including:
- Trusts and estates
- Trusts and estates litigation
- Tax law
- Closely held companies and family businesses
- Warner Partner Bruce Young has been selected for Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s 2022 Hall of Fame.
- Warner announced in January that Sara Nicholson has been named as a partner in the firm.
- Warner Partner Dan Borst presented "Estate Planning in View of Transition" to the Exit Planning Institute, West Michigan Chapter.
- Warner attorney Merica Dobry published “Planned Giving for Regular People” in Touching Lives, the magazine from Harbor Hospice and Harbor Palliative Care.
- Warner Partner William Lentine has been selected to participate in Leadership Oakland in its LOXXXII Cornerstone Class.
- Warner Partner Sara Nicholson is the 2022 Secretary for the YWCA of Kalamazoo’s Board of Directors.
- Crain’s Detroit Business has recognized Warner again as one of its “Cool Places to Work.” Warner was again the highest-ranked law firm on the list and selected for its commitment to work-life balance, its workplace flexibility and its excellent compensation and benefits package. The firm was noted for its support of working parents and its engagement committee, as well as allowing paid time off so team members in its nine offices can volunteer for nonprofits in their communities.
- Jennifer Remondino moderated the “Insights and Perspectives from Experience” session at the Private Trust Company Fundamentals Workshop sponsored by the Family Office Exchange (FOX).