Hosted By: BASIC
“What in the World Is Going On? A Review of 2014 Employment-related Legal, Legislative and Regulatory Developments and a Look at Where We Are Headed”
- Significant developments at the NLRB, EEOC and Department of Labor
- The impact of multiple Executive Orders issued by President Obama
- The upcoming FLSA regulatory changes regarding minimum wage and overtime exemptions
- Developments under the FMLA
- Worker misclassification issues, including independent contractor and intern issues
- Recent court decisions under state and federal anti-discrimination laws
- Recent court decisions regarding the FMLA
- Right to work update
Kevin McCarthy will present for 60 minutes regarding the above topic. The remainder of the time will be devoted to Q&A and information regarding BASIC’s Full Circle of services.
BASIC’s webinar is pending approval by The HR Certification Institute for 1.0 HRCI. HRCI credits are advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide.