We designed brand new health and welfare plans that cover almost 2,000 employees and retirees, as part of the client’s multi-billion-dollar acquisition of a new company.
Preparing the new plans required careful analysis to ensure that the documents accurately reflected the benefit program terms and that they complied with the numerous U.S. laws that govern employer-provided health and welfare benefits.
We prepared the following health and welfare benefit documents:
- ERISA wrap plan
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Severance pay plan document
- Five summary plan descriptions for severance pay plan
- Medical, dental and vision summary plan description
- Retiree dental plan document and summary plan description
- Retiree medical plan document
- Retiree medical summary plan description
- Retiree health reimbursement arrangement summary plan description