Warner Norcross & Judd is hosting an I-69 Automotive Suppliers Forum in Owosso on Tuesday, July 15, that will help suppliers connect with government incentive programs, catch up on the latest OEM expectations and develop new contracting strategies.
The free program will run from 5:30-8:00 p.m. at the Comstock Inn Conference Center, 300 E. Main St., Owosso, MI.
Nigel Francis, Senior Automotive Adviser at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, will give the keynote presentation. He will be followed by panel discussion of Michigan-led initiatives for automotive parts suppliers, the latest information on OEM expectations (including new contracting strategies) and how suppliers can find and secure economic development incentives.
Panelists will include:
- Glenn Stevens, Vice President of MICHauto and Strategic Development at the Detroit Regional Chamber;
- Justin Horvath, President and CEO of the Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership;
- John Aldrich, General Manager of Machine Tool & Gear;
- Tom Manganello, Co-Chair of the Automotive Industry Group at Warner Norcross;
- And Kurt Brauer, Co-Chair of the Economic Incentives Group at Warner Norcross.
The forum is a great opportunity to network with I-69 automotive supply executives and automotive-focused attorneys. It is designed to benefit company presidents, CEOs, CFOs, purchasing directors, sales directors and other senior executives. Automotive suppliers and other manufacturers are welcome to attend.
This is a complimentary event that includes cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, but space is limited. Learn more about the program and register at http://wnj.com/i69Auto2014