On Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, The Warner Building will welcome attorneys and staff of Warner Norcross + Judd LLP to new offices in downtown Grand Rapids—a facility designed to enhance teamwork and improve the experience for clients, attorneys and staff.
The new office will feature 80,000 square-feet of space on floors 11 through 15, with workspaces that bring the outdoors in, enhanced technology and security and more collaborative spaces focusing on communication and improved workflow. The firm is the anchor tenant in the mixed-use development, which features a 15-story office building, 12-story hotel, ground-floor retail and future restaurant space. Warner’s specific office features will include:
- 270 dedicated work spaces for attorneys and staff and seven private drop-in or hoteling spaces for visiting attorneys
- “Neighborhoods” for legal assistants to encourage greater and more efficient sharing of work while enhancing teamwork and reducing stress
- A 2,500 square-foot outdoor patio on the 15th floor with sweeping views of downtown and the Grand River that will welcome clients and the community into the space
- Enhanced security throughout with improved building access controls
- 19 conference rooms of varying sizes
- State-of-the-art collaborative technology designed to simplify video conferencing, webinars and conference calls
- Two kitchens, including a café-kitchen on the 15th floor that seats 60 and offers booths, high tops and open seating
- 11 collaborative open-work environments, including coffee nooks throughout the footprint
- “Quiet zones” on each floor for individual projects
- A wellness room offering a refrigerator, recliner and sink for nursing mothers or those seeking additional quiet space
- Greater connectivity throughout the footprint, including mobile devices in each of the collaborative and quiet spaces
- Reduced personal paper storage options in favor of centralized filing and technology designed to enhance digital files and record-keeping
- Ergonomic design features, including adjustable stand-up desks for all team members
Warner’s Grand Rapids office will move “just across the street,” to:
1500 Warner Building
150 Ottawa Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Our phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses and website address will remain unchanged:
616-752-2000 main phone
616-752-2500 main fax
Warner will celebrate with a ribbon cutting at 10 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 25, 2019.
Although Warner’s Grand Rapids office is moving across the street to a new building, our other office locations remain the same in Southfield, Macomb, Midland, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing and Holland.